Bardia Jungle Safari at the Bardia National Park, located in the far west of Nepal is truly unique and adventurous. The National Park is the most alluring one in Terai for devoted natural life lovers. Being further from Kathmandu, Bardia is not at all like as occupied as Chitwan these days.
The Bardia National Park is the biggest National Park in the whole Terai area of Nepal and is likewise, home to the Bengal Tiger. Some say you have a greater possibility of seeing tigers in Bardia than at Chitwan. With the making of the Banke National Park, joined with Bardia, this is currently the biggest tiger preservation range in Asia.
The famous Karnali River lies in the western border of Bardia. Bardia is likewise home to the Asian elephant, the one-horned rhino, panther, mugger crocodile, and even the Gangetic dolphin (rarely seen in the Karnali). More than 300 types of birds additionally call Bardia home.
Trip Highlights of Jungle Safari in Bardia National Park
- Explore the most graceful animal Tigers activities live.
- Explore the deep wilder Jungle with elephants.
- A Real taste of Jungle safari.
- Observe 30 different mammals, more than 250 species of birds, and varieties of reptiles and aquatic animals with one horn Rhinos.
- Jeep Safari into the Deep Jungle.
Indeed, even by private transport, Bardia is a laborious 12-hour drive from Kathmandu. It is better to travel from Kathmandu via Nepalgunj, a 45-minute flight and around 2 hours by road.
For any inquiry about the Bardia Wildlife Tour, contact us today: +977-9851032316 (24×7).
Day 1 – Arrival at Kathmandu
After your trip to Kathmandu, We will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. On the way you could have your first impress about Nepalese culture.
Change of sceneries guaranteed. Sounds, smell, rickshaws, colours, street…Overnight at Hotel
Day 01: Kathmandu –Nepalgunj Fly and drive Bardia National park
Morning transfer to Kathmandu Airport and fly to Nepalgunj. You will be welcomed by our representatives and then we will take you to Bardia and tour briefing. In the evening visit nearby Tharu village which represent the traditional lifestyle of local people far apart from the modern development. Also explore Tharu museum, crocodile breeding center and fresh air around. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Full day jungle activities in Bardia National Park
Breakfast and proceeds of Jungle activities followed by drive in Jungle deep in the woods. Because of rural location, the natural habitat of wildlife is well preserved there. Bardia National Park is home for world endangered wild animals including Elephant, One Horned Rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, Leopard, Deer, Black Buck, Nilgai, Jackle etc. and number of other. Our professional nature guide will guide you in tracking the wild life. The jungle walk is the most adventurous and interesting job of this whole trip. Overnight at Hotel
Day 03: Full day jungle activities in Bardia National Park
This is another day exploration in Bardia. Today also we embark in to the dense forest to detect variety of flora and fauna. But in this course not by nature guide, but Elephant will track us. Elephant safari allows us to make closer relationship with the animals because it seems animals are less scared with animals and it’s safe too. Evening will be musical enough by the typical cultural program organized by local Tharu villagers. Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Morning Bird Watching & departure
Today in the morning we go around the jungle for bird watching. The lovely songs singing by variety of birds in their own dialect and the fantastic seen of their free fly in the open sky seems really awesome. After breakfast we leave Bardia with windy way drive to Nepalgunj and then fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 5: Fly back home
Today as per your international fl ight time, keep your air ticket and your passport handy. Our office staff will take you to the airport for your fi nal departure from this amazing country, Nepal.
- Airport Transfer in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj
- 2 nights Twin Sharing Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above mentioned itinerary/program.
- All national park fees/entry permits.
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
- All Government Tax.
- Lunch & Dinners in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver