Annapurna Base Camp Trek's Cost and difficulties
Mt. Annapurna is the World top 10 highest Mountains. It is one of the world’s most difficult and terrifying mountains to climb. Located in north-central Nepal, this mountain was first summitted in 1950 by a French expedition led by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.. Being the most Panoramic and beautiful mountains, Mt. Annapurna is luring the people all over the world to see and feel its beauty. Annapurna base Camp Trek is one the main reason why many tourist come to visit Nepal. Today through this blog, we are going to have discussion on the Annapurna Base Camp Trek’s Cost and difficulties.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek’s Cost and difficulties
If we have to talk about the Annapurna Base Camp Cost then it may not be costlier than Everest Base Camp trek but also lit more expensive than other treks. However, the cost will heavily depend upon following factors;
- Depends on the Facilities and standards and packages that you choose
- food and accommodation cost in the route. (Remember that food cost will be higher at higher altitude and must be registered with TIMS before starting the Trek.)
Fee to enter to Annapurna Conservation Area:
SAARC Country citizens have to pay – Rs. 200 per person per entry (Approx. US $2 per person)
Non-SAARC Country citizens have to pay– Rs. 2,000 per person per entry (Approx. US $20 per person)
Are you in hurry to have this astonishing Annapurna Base Camp trek with our Himalayan trekking company we will arrange everything for you. We( himalayatrekking) Only charge $940 per person to have best camp trek.
The price you pay includes:
- All the transportation between airport and hotel
- 2 nights in a 3-4 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 nights in a 3-4 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Private Transportation to transfer to Pokhara and return
- nights in standard lodges/tea houses during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All accommodation and meals during the stay in the trek
- An experienced English speaking guide and one porter for 2 persons each of the group
- Annapurna trekking permits and TIMS permits
- Cost of all necessary paper work
- All government and local taxes and fees
However, this $940 packages cost does includes following cost
- arrival visa cost
- entrance fees to other places that you want to visit
- Your personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Now lets talk about how difficult is Annapurna Base Camp Trek? or
Annapurna Base Camp Trek’s Difficulties
If we have to talk about the Annapurna Base Camp Trek, it is not much more difficult trek or we can say that is a moderate type of trek. Due to this reason, anyone with good physique can go for this amazing trek. One may face many difficulties during the ABC trek. Some are enlisted below:-
- One may have altitude sickness during the trek as we have to ascent to higher altitude above 5000 metres
- Make yourself prepare to cope with the walking more than 6 hours a day so minimum amount of fitness and a plan to walk is needed prior hand.
- You may not have rest in luxury hotels during the treks also can found local hotels and guest houses all along the trail.
- You have to adjust to have local food menus as tea,bread, pastas, eggs etc and may or may not have taste of food that you want or desire
We hope these information about Annapurna Base Camp Trek’s Cost and difficulties helped you lots.
For life changing adventure experience Annapurna Base Camp Trek is perfect trekking destination for you.
Always choose best tour and trekking agency in Nepal, himalayatrekking has best trekking packages in Nepal.
Contact us at Whatsapp & Viber Call