About Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its cloisters, dzongs and sensational scenes that extend from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. It is a small country in the Himalayans between Tibet and India and popularly known as the “Land of Thunder Dragan” or “Druk Yul”. Bhutan is one of the amazing places that you got to visit at least once in your lifetime. You can enjoy the amazing view of the majestic Himalayas, Rivers, Panoramic valleys, and mesmerize with their beauty. There are many beautiful and interesting places to visit in Bhutan such as RinpungDzong, Chele La Pass, Punakha Dzong, Buddha Dordenma Statue, Tiger’s Nest, Chomalhari etc.
Buddhism, which was presented in the seventh century, is the official religion of Bhutan. Bhutan is the only nation on the planet that has held the Vajrayana form of Mahayana Buddhism as its national religion. All through all of Bhutan, there are Buddhist stupas, accepted to be a type of security for tourists and local residents.
Hinduism is rehearsed by the southern Bhutanese. In 1980 King Wangchuck proclaimed Dussera, one of the sacred celebrations of Hinduism, a national occasion declaring a holiday on that day.
Month: June to August/September
Summer begins in the month of June and reaches out up to August. This is the best season to visit Bhutan if you want to enjoy the amazing view of the Himalayan, Mountains, Lush green paddy field, landscapes and rice fields turning gold before harvest. This is a season to celebrate festivals like KurjayTshechu, ThimphuTshechu, WangdueTshechu, and TamzhingPhalaChoetpa.
Month: December to February.
Winter begins in the month of December and lasts till February. This is the best season to visit Bhutan if you want to enjoy mild snowfall, beautiful black-necked cranes. This is a season to celebrate Nomad.
Month: March to May
Spring starts in March and reached out up to May.
Spring is the best season to visit Bhutan. You can enjoy rafting and kayaking in this Season. You can also celebrate the festival like UraYakchoe, Paro Tshechu, Punakha Drubehen, and Tsechu in this season.
Month: October to November
Fall is one of the best seasons to visit Bhutan. You can enjoy heavy rainfall, beautiful scenery, and rice harvest. You can celebrate Jambay Lhakhang Tshechu festival this season.
Bhutan Visa Information:
If in case you were wondering how to get visa of Bhutan from Nepal, you can follow this link to get detailed info: https://www.himalayantrekking.com/travel-guide/bhutan-visa-information/
In spite of the fact that the Bhutan visa process is very unique yet it is basic and clear. You do not need to send your unique identification right away. You can send an output duplicate (photocopy) of your visa and passport.
For this case, you can apply for the visa without much of a stretch. When you get the Visa, the Visa Clearance Letter will be messaged to you dependent on which the real Bhutan visa will be stamped on your passport on landing in Bhutan.
Bhutan Adventure Tours:
If you are willing to have an adventurous tour, then Bhutan is one of the amazing places among them. Adventure tour will be more effective in Bhutan because it is the Himalayan country with plain at the lower parts. You can enjoy the following adventure as well as travel Bhutan at a lower price:
- Rock Climbing: If you want to enjoy an adventure tour in Bhutan then rock climbing is one of them. You can have exciting rock climbing at the near place of Thimpu.
- Trekking in Bhutan: If you want to enjoy trekking and explore the tiny, cultural villages, beautiful mountain range, dashing lakes and exotic wildlife on the trails Bhutan is the best place.
Famous Trekking Routes of Bhutan are:
- Druk Path Trek,
- JomolhariLayaGasa Trek,
- The Jomolhari Loop,
- Snowman Trek I & II,
- Dagala Thousand lakes Trek and the Punakha Winter Trek
- Rafting and kayaking: Bhutan is rich in water resources and has fast flowing rivers originating from the Himalayas. Paro Chhu, Upper Pho Chhu, Mo Chhu- Tashitang Devil’s Gorge section and MangdeChhu are best for Rafting and Kayaking.
- Cycling-best adventure: You can observe the cultural and religious spots with cycling. You can find cycling routes varying from smooth, paved roads to the more challenging off-road in the countryside. Opportunity to be an encounter with the locals to learn more about Bhutanese culture and tradition.
- Cultural Tour Packages: The cultural tour packages of Bhutan is one of the famous packages, You will visit mainly local areas, dzongs, Monasteries, light hikes etc.
Bhutan Cultural Tour Packages:
- Best Bhutan Tour
- First Time in Bhutan Tour
- Bhutan Highlights
- Bhutan Experience
- Bhutan Tour with day Hikes
Call or Whatsapp us at+9779851032316 for the detail or Email us at email@example.com
- Bardiya National Park
- Chitwan National Park
- Cultural Tour
- culture of Nepal
- Festivals in Nepal
- Hiking in Nepal
- Jungle Adventure
- Jungle Safari
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Mount Everest
- Nepal climbing
- Nepal cultural tour
- Nepal culture
- nepal tourism year
- Nepal Trekking
- visit nepal
- Visit Nepal 2020
- Where is Mount Everest