How to Book Everest Base Camp Trek Online
One of the finest treks not only in Nepal, but in the world; that centers on the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest is none other than Everest Base Camp Trek popularly known as EBC; an adventure of a lifetime. For those who fear climbing the highest mountain in the world of 8848.86 meters, or those who are not fit enough usually settle on one of the treks such as Everest Base Camp trek, which is not very demanding but yet, not easy too. Nevertheless, it is a goal of thousands of avid trekkers around the world.
How can you book the EBC trek?
One has to go through proper booking and processing prior to the Everest Base Camp trek: the first and foremost step towards the voyage!
There are ways to book the trekking- firstly in person and secondly through online means. Nowadays, the more convenient and feasible option definitely is the online medium as the world marches forward to digital means.
Online Booking the EBC trek
With the online booking being introduced, trekkers from all around the world have gotten a sense of relief from all the hassles they have to go through once they land in an unknown country. As simple as it seems, if you are planning for the trekking to EBC in Nepal, you can also arrange all your booking in advance prior to your arrival to Nepal. With this option trekkers can have free time to spare and can be utilized gaining insights about the country or trip or however preferable to them.
Online bookings can be made through websites of the Nepalese travel and tour agencies who are certified by the Government of Nepal on whose dependencies, trekkers from around the world commence their journey. However, one has to be really careful to be transacting money through websites and firstly, proper checking should be carried out whether or not it is a secured payment and a secured website through which the transaction is being made. Henceforth, one of your main jobs for yourself should be finding a reliable agency for proper services and facilities. Furthermore, you should also make sure the travel agency you are connecting with is a legal one and are registered with Nepal Government, Tourism Ministry, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN). So, it is foremost important to avoid illegal agencies regardless of the sumptuous service they promise to offer. In addition, you should also check detailed information about facilities they have included and excluded so that you are clear on the things pre-ahead. The supreme concern is to make sure that the travel agency which you have picked has a pick up and drop facility, flight tickets, entry permit, healthy meals, comfortable lodge/ hotel options throughout the Everest Base Camp trek and that it offers standard health and safety measures for the travelers too.
So, you must pay attention to the reviews on the website of the trekking agency to determine the company for your investment and of course your goal. These companies also guide the necessary collective information for the trek such as travel insurance policy which is very important before the trekking even starts. The trekking agency will also help you from getting the travel permits to booking you a flight to Lukla from where the trekking starts.
Himalayan Trekking & Tours checks all the scenarios when it comes to determining a good trekking agency. Booking with us not only guarantees you proper facility on every aspect to the journey, but we shall also help you with proper information flow, provide utmost care with regards to the health of our trekkers’, provide you with good rated places to stay, lay out all the legal requirement for you, and be your guiding partner throughout the tour and provide you with a great trekking experience with the memories of a lifetime for which you will never forget our hospitality throughout your lives; and this is what we promise. The level of commitment to quality in all aspects of the products and services are never compromised. Our team, the years of experience and the amount of dedication each has contributed to place the level of trust that climbers/trekkers and adventure lovers have bestowed on us. We are affiliated with the Ministry of Tourism Nepal, Government of Nepal, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN). Most certainly, these affiliations also make us more responsible towards our valued guests and hearten to provide with our best service.
The best part with us is that you can book any trip within a fraction of time on our website itself. No hassle and no pain at all! Even the Everest base camp trek can be booked with us.
The Trip in a gist:
Usually, 12 Days Everest Base Camp Trek begins with a 30-45 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla- a busy town located in the Khumbu region. Lukla is the starting and endpoint of the trek. It is termed as one of the most dangerous Airports in the World. Lukla is at 2,896m (9,501ft) above sea level, the highest airports in the world. In addition, challenges of changing weather conditions in such heights are a natural phenomenon; yet a thrilling experience all together for thrill seeking adventurous dare devils.
- Once you are landed in Lukla, the long hike in the Khumbu Region starts where the final destination for the day is Phakding. The trek to Chiplun village is utterly magnific. This is where we will catch a glimpse of Mt. Khumbu Yui Lha. It is one of the sacred mountains that has never been climbed by any. Then, gradually descend until Phakding, which will be the final stop for the day.
- From Phakding the goal is Namche Bazaar which is situated on the slope of an arch-shaped mountain, a small, colorful market town selling Tibetan artifacts to trekkers, climbing equipment and everything that might come handy during the trip to the Base Camp. The trip to view pine forest, suspension bridge, small villages, and streams. Additionally, this is the very first day you will see the giant mountain rising up straight in the sky with its glaze and glory. The popular stops between Phakding and Namche Bazar (3,440 m/11,286 ft) are Tok Tok, Benkar, Jorsalle, and Monjo. All these villages have huge stones carved in the Buddhist language popularly known as Mane & Chortens in the native Sherpa language. These stones are believed to bring good luck and well wishes for locals and travelers who are on the journey to the Camp or even the expedition to the peak. People there will be seen circling the stone for good luck.
- Thereafter, trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry is the grail, the holiest place in the Everest region (one of the toughest days of trekking) Here, the eternal experience of a spiritual feeling will be felt in the environment here. Tyangboche Monastry (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in the Khumbu valley of eastern Nepal- 3,867 meters (12,687 ft). It offers a stunning panoramic view of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Thamserku. And is taken to be one of the most prominent and the largest monasteries in the entire region, perched on a hill, at the confluence of Dudh Koshi and Imja Khola rivers.
- Another destination lies to Dingboche (4,243m above sea level), the ultimate traditional sherpa village to have a glance at the super unique Sherpa culture and traditions. The region is also incredibly famous for the beauty of nature it holds: the view of the entire Himalayan ranges in the Khumbu region can be observed from here. Such as Lhotse ( 8,516m/27,940 ft), Nuptse (7,861m/25,791 ft), Makalu (8,485m/27,838ft), Cho Oyu (8,189m/26,867ft), Ama Dablam (6,812m/22,349ft), Thamserku (6,608m /21,680ft), Island Peak (6,189m/20,305ft), Mera Peak (6,476m/21,247ft), Lobuche (4,940 m/16,210ft), and many more. This trek will be blessed with admirable and stunning, unforgettable views.
- Thereafter, Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,940m), incredible adventure into the heart of the Himalaya, the “best of the best” of the visits to the Himalaya is what is expected here. The trip will hold Khumbu Glacier, of about twelve kilometers in length; short yet interesting, mainly due to so-called Khumbu Icefall- the most scary part till the EBC and a final part of the trail to Everest Base Camp.
- And there, the Trek from Lobuche to the ultimate destination of Everest Basecamp. Admire stunning views of lower parts of the mountains surrounding such peaks as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori and Ama Dablan and capture the moment in the heart for a lifetime.
The trip – all worthwhile, the trip of a lifetime, the trip to feel alive. Book it to believe it-