Popular Trekking in Nepal
Nepal is home to world famous Everest Base Camp Treks and Annapurna Circuit treks. Besides these popular trekking in Nepal, Manaslu circuit treks, upper mustang treks, Kanchenjunga circuit treks also best choice for those trekkers who want to experience Himalayan. Nepal is famous in the world for its adulterous activities as trekking, paragliding, Everest skydiving, mountainous flights, Bunjee Jumping and many more. Only Trekking attracts more than 200000 visitors to Nepal every year. Because Nepal offers wonderful and astonishing trekking destinations that lure everybody.
Today through this blog, we are going to deliver full detail of the Popular trekking in Nepal.
#List of Popular trekking in Nepal
#1. Everest Base Camp Trek
- Will be in front of the World Highest Peak and can feel the beauty of the Mount Everest
- The final destination of this trek is Kala Patthar (5600 m) where you can enjoy the majestic views surrounding peaks as Mount Everest, Nupste, and Lhotse.
- Enjoy the Sherpa culture
- Scenic flight to the Lukla Airport
- Learn about the monasteries that lie in the Khumbu region
Interested to trek in the highest peaks of the World- Mountain Everest (8,850 m). You will able to liverish yourself in the beauty of Himalayan peaks. You will surely enjoy the trekking. Never miss the opportunity to trek on this trek to the base camp of the World tallest peak.
- Cost: depends on the trek packages that you choose
- Best time to go for treks: March-May and October-November
- Accommodation type: Guesthouses & Lodges
- Max elevation: 5,600 m, Kala Patthar
#2. Annapurna Base Camp Trek
This trek offers the scenic view of World most panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna. This trek takes you deep into the Annapurna Massif to the foot of Annapurna South. You will be enjoying the Poonhil during your treks.
- Able to feel the real trekking experience
- Enjoy the jerking and lurking trail and landscape,
- The closer you get to Annapurna Base Camp
- Pokhara is the gateway to the famous and offers the chance to visit this world-famous city
- Trekking Difficulty: not so difficult
- Pricing: Not so Cheap (USD spent/day)
- Best Season to trek: March-May and October-November
- Lodging type: Guesthouses & standard Lodges
- Max elevation: 4,320 m, Annapurna Base Camp
#3. Langtang Valley trek
This is the best trek in Nepal that offers natural beauties, cultural insights such as monasteries, local villages. You can still see the influence in the rich local culture.
- Can enjoy a different view of the Himalayas
- Can reach the top Tserko Peak at an altitude of 4,984 m.
- A culturally rich trek highly influenced by Tibetan traditions.
- The trail is almost the same – up and down
#Trek Facts about this trek
- The difficulty of trek: moderate
- Best Season: March-May and October-November
- Accommodation type: Guesthouses & Lodges
- Max elevation: 4,984m, Tserko Ri
#4. Manaslu Circuit Trek
Located on the border between Nepal and Tibet, Manaslu base camp trek route was officially started as adventure walking trip for tourist in 1992. In the same manner, this trek perfect views of mountains; a combination of rich cultural heritage, genuine adventure, incomparable beauty and biological varieties. The Word Manaslu means the”The spirit –Mountain” in the local dialect, referring to the benevolent strong deity.
- The chance to Trek to untouched Manaslu Conservation area\
- Getting chance to Visit Buddhist monument and rural villages with spectacular mountain views
- Hike to the base camp of eight tallest mountain on the earth
Facts of the trek
- The difficulty of trek: Not much difficult
- Best Season to go: March-May and October-November.
- Lodging types: Guesthouses & Lodges
- Restricted Permits: must comprise minimum 2 trekkers joined by Nepali Guide or Porter.
- Max elevation: 5,115m, Larke Pass
#5 Upper Mustang Trek
Mustang is also known as the Desert of Nepal. You will see many shades of brown and crumbling sandstone cliffs, this region lies in the desert rain shadow of the Himalaya.
- The chance to wander into the remote, semi-free Kingdom of Upper Mustang, found north of Annapurna on the Tibetan border on a height of around 4000 meters.
- Know about the area that is topographically and culturally a part of the Tibetan plateau.
- Explore the Himalayan pinnacles, strikingly delightful and snow-topped.
- Remarkable scenes that will blow your mind
These are Popular trekking in Nepal. Along with them there are more trekking places of Nepal that you must visit.
Call Himalayan trekking and know more about Trekking Places of Nepal.
- Bardiya National Park
- Chitwan National Park
- Cultural Tour
- culture of Nepal
- Festivals in Nepal
- Hiking in Nepal
- Jungle Adventure
- Jungle Safari
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Mount Everest
- Nepal climbing
- Nepal cultural tour
- Nepal culture
- nepal tourism year
- Nepal Trekking
- visit nepal
- Visit Nepal 2020
- Where is Mount Everest