Top asked question about the Manaslu Circuit Trek
Wonderful experience leading to the different ethnic groups of the Manaslu region with their unique culture and tradition is that all Manaslu circuit trek Nepal offers. Day by day this trek is gaining popularity because of its isolation, unique flora and fauna and captivating white Himalayas. Not only this, this adventure treks offers panoramic views of the Mt. Manaslu which is the 8th highest peak of the world.
Today popular trekking company in Nepal i.e Himalayan trekking company is putting effort to solve the trekkers question.
#Top asked question about the Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Why should I trek to Manaslu?
As We have already mentioned, Manslu trek is for nature and cultural lovers. For those who want to experience adventure in the 8th highest peak of the world.
2. What are the permits essential for Manaslu Trek?
For the trek you will need following permits:
- Restricted Area Permit: US$ 70 per week
- Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) permit: NRs. 2,000 (approx 20 Euro or US$30)
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) per: US$10mit: NRs. 2,000 (approx 20 Euro or US$30)
3. How much does the Manaslu Trek cost?
Manaslu circuit trek has variable cost as per the trekking agency. Althouh if you choose Himalayantrekking then we can offers you at $ 1460.
Note that the cost may vary from the peak season and the trek packages you choose.
4. Can I trek the Manaslu Trek solo?
As the trek passed via restricted area so it is always risk for the solo trekkers. Therefore it is better to go with the professional guides to minimize the risk. Although it will be costly but not costlier than your life.
5. How difficult is the Manaslu Trek?
Manslu trek is moderate type of trek; anyone with good physical fitness can go for this trek but more difficult than Annapurna and Everest base Camp trek as the region is less explored.
6. Which is the best time to go for trek?
Best time to trek to Manaslu is month of spring and autumn. As in March, April and May are considered best because the weahter are clear and calm offering the great panorama of the unexplored region of Manaslu.
7. How busy is the Manaslu Circuit trek compared to the Annapurna Circuit trek?
Manslu Trek is not much busy as compared to Annapurna trek because the trek is more difficult and has to pass via the restricted area. So the number of trekkers in Manslu circuit trek is less than ABC trek.
8. What kind of food can I taste during the Manaslu Trek?
The main food during the trek is “Dal bhat” which is typical Nepalese food. On your recommendation, the cook can prepare other foods.
Further more if you have more question about the Manaslu Circuit Trek to ask please let us know.
Call us at
Whatsapp & Viber Call
+977-9851032316 (24×7) for the detailed information about the Manaslu Circuit trek.