Travel and trekking in Nepal : tips and hints
Nepal is the most beautiful country where the Lord Gautama Buddha was Born, Homeland of the top 8 Highest Mountain of the World, World famous Annapurna Circuit Trekking and Everest Base Camp Trek. Not only this, Nepalese culture and traditions are entirely different from the rest of World. There are more 10 UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal As Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Sqquare, Bhaktapur durbar Square, Pasupatinath Temple, Swoayembunath Temple, Lumbini-Birthplace of Lord Buddha, Sagarmatha National Park, Boudhanath Stupa. Since, Nepal is more wonderful and beautiful than you have ever imagined. Everything that you see will lure you.
Do not you want to Travel and Trekking in Nepal?
If you want to explore Nepal, Then Give Immediately call us
Whatsapp & Viber Call
Today through this blog, Asian Journey is giving effort to Hints and Tips for Nepal Visit. Lets have a look
#Travel and Trekking in Nepal: Hints and Tips
- Always keep in mind that You must book travel and tour packages on Online only through the Government Registered Travel agencies. Otherwise there will be chance of scams or being cheated.
- Going for Base Camp Treks as Everest Base Camp Trek and Annapurna Base Camp Trek, You have to go to Higher altitude more than 4000m above sea level. Due to this, reason, You may have Mountain sickness. Be prepare for that!
- Mountain are getting more waste due to huge numbers of visitors are going. They use plastic or other things that are non-degradable. So, Never forget to bring things you bring along for the trek, take it back. Because If we do it together then things can get better.
- Bring the clothes as per the season of Nepal.
- If you are going for trekking then do not forget to bring Trekking gears.
- Nepal is secular country so never criticise other religion. Respect all religion.
- Nepalis is the national Language of Nepal. However, with developing tourism, Many people can Talk and understand English. So, You do not need to be worry about that
- Do not forget to Taste Nepali Traditional Food, Dhal Bhat and Cury and Dhengo and Gundruk. They taste Unique and are delicious.
- Its safe for All kinds of Visitors whether for Young Girls to the old Ones. They can visit any part of Country without feeling insecure.
- Nepal is Cheap country and you can get maximum enjoyment on spending little amount of money.