why one must not miss Ghorepani Poonhill Trek?
Easy and fun filled trek that bursts the world class amazing scenario of the Himalayas is best known as Ghorepani Poonhill Trek. This wonderful trek has wide coverage of both natural and cultural aspect of the region. Interesting part of this trek is this offers stunning Himalayan scenery of the Annapurna range and mindful of forests and waterfalls. While talking about the Poonhiill, this best village of the Gurung people and offers best cultural aspect of them. These are the best reasons Why one must not miss Ghorepani Poonhill Trek ?
#1. The trek begins Pokhara
This trek begins in Pokhara, you will have calming atmosphere of Lakeside and enjoy the boating in Begnas lake. Not only this, you can be witness to the mesmerizing view of the Mt. Machhapuchre in the lake of Phewa. Similarly you can enjoy the adventurous activities like paragliding, bunjee jumping, zip flyer during your stay in Pokhara.
Major Attraction during the journey
- Traditional Magar village Thikedhunga
- Water falls over a rocky terrain from the one side
- views of lush green forest
- uphill climb filled with views of the fascinating village architecture at Ghorepani
- stunning views of the the snow-capped Himalayan giants from Ghorepani
- captivating view of Himalayan sunrise in Poonhill.
- the Himalayan range that teases the travelers with their view is really amazing from the Poonhill.
- Panoramic view of huge Himalayas including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III, and IV, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu ranges is really amazing the Poonhill.
- Then we will have descend trek to the Ghandruk. During the descend trek, stunning views of the hgolden chance to have wonderful view of the hills, valleys of white and red blossoms of rhododendron.
- activities such as horse rising, observing the Gurung culture and tradition
other useful information about the Trek
What are the Trek Permits Required?
Gorepani Poonhill trek needs two different permits
1. Annapurna Conservation Permit – 1,000 Rupees per person
2. TIMS Trekker’s Permit – 1,825 Rupees per person
What about Guide and Porter??
You can trek on your own but the with the trekkers and guide the trek would not be so interesting as you are trekking alone. Guide will have detail explanation of the trek
Where we reach?
what we see?
where to stay? and which route to follow?
You will be free from above problems.
Do not be greedy? If you want to make your trekking awesome then take a guide with you.
What are the trekking gears that you need?
You will need a pair of trousers, down jacket, trekking boots, sun glasses, camera, cap, pair of socks and guide will suggest you what to take with you?
- Bardiya National Park
- Chitwan National Park
- Cultural Tour
- culture of Nepal
- Festivals in Nepal
- Hiking in Nepal
- Jungle Adventure
- Jungle Safari
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Mount Everest
- Nepal climbing
- Nepal cultural tour
- Nepal culture
- nepal tourism year
- Nepal Trekking
- visit nepal
- Visit Nepal 2020
- Where is Mount Everest