Dhampus Sarangkot short Trek is a trek intended for those that don’t have much time staring them in the face yet need to take part in a short and light adventure and experience the Nepalese Himalayas.
Dhampus Sarangkot short Trek is a short and a sweet trip in the Annapurna district. It might be a short trek however it figures out how to showcase a large number of the highlights of the locale. The trek is loaded with rich ethnic cultural towns, staggering scene of mountains, Buddhist religious communities and cleared staircases are one of the numerous things you will experience in the journey.
After a short drive from Pokhara to Fedi the trek begins with a tough stroll through a forest and after that to the town of Dhampus. Whatever remains of the day incorporates the cultural exploration of this culturally rich town and getting a charge out of the all-encompassing views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Fishtail. The next day explorers set out on a short stroll through rich vegetation to Sarangkot. In transit trekkers can watch the stunning views of Himalayas above and the perfectly clear Fewa lake comfortable at the base of the slope. The most predominant thing about Sarangkot (1,592m), is that it is vantage point for audacious activities like paragliding and zip flying. From Sarangkot you will drive down to Pokhara and your trek formally closes.
In the event that you ever longed for encountering the Himalayas but don’t generally have room schedule-wise to take part in unaffected trekking, then come along with us on this magnificent adventure in the lovely Annapurna region.
DAY 1 – Arrival at Kathmandu
After your trip to Kathmandu, Asian Journey will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. On the way you could have your first impress about Nepalese culture.
Change of sceneries guaranteed. Sounds, smell, rickshaws, colours, street…
DAY 2 – Drive to Pokhara (850 m) / 6 – 7 hours
It is a long way through Nepal on roads both tarred and earth-surfaced, but you won’t be disappointed. You will discover the beautiful countryside of Nepal. Lush greeneries, villages, farms, rivers, lifestyle of local people in the streets and the panoramic view on the Himalaya range.
DAY 3 – Drive to Phedi / 30 minutes and Trek to Dhampus (1,770 m) / 3 – 4 hours
The drive will pass mostly through rice paddies on the bank of gorgeous Setiriver banks. The trek starts with straight uphill climb to Dhampus village and goes through small forests. Himalayan forest provides a wide variety of wildlife, therefore keep your eyes open.
DAY 4 – Trek to Sarangkot (1,590 m) / 6 hours
You will have the change to get your breakfast with a super view on the Himalaya. Enjoy this peaceful time before to start our trekking day to Sarangkot. Perched on a ridge of the beautiful valley, the trail offers all along the way a panoramic view on the Annapurna. Moreover we will walk throughtypical villages and rice paddies.
DAY 5 – Trek to Pokhara / 4 – 5 hours
For our last trekking day, we will wake up early to enjoy the natural colourful of the sunrise on the with peaks of the Himalaya range. A peaceful time that you will never forget. Afterward we will retrace our trail to Pokhara and have a stop at Phewa Lake. This second largest lake of the Nepal, surrounded by the Himalaya, will give us a last amazing moment to finish our short trek. Get out your camera and save the beauty of the area.
DAY 6 – Drive to Kathmandu (5 – 6 hours bus)
As on the first way you could enjoy the beauty of the countryside, green hills and thundering rivers. The bus will drop you to your hotel. It will be a free time if you want to visit the surrounding area.
DAY 7 – Fly back home
We will transfer you to the airport and hoping you spent a beautiful time with Asian Journey in the Himalaya.
- All the transportation between airport and hotel
- 2 nights in a 3-4star hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Shangrila or any other hotel of similar standard) with breakfast
- 2 nights in a 3-4 star hotel in Pokhara (Hotel Shangrila or any other hotel of similar standard) with breakfast
- Private Transportation to transfer to Pokhara and return
- 02 nights in standard lodges/teahouses during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All accommodation and meals during the stay in the trek
- An experienced English speaking guide and one porter for 2 persons each of the group
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters