Everest Base Camp Trekking- Real Adventure
The real adventure you will experience in your life is trekking to the highest mountain in the world i.e. Mount Everest. Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the most thrilling trekking and adventure enthusiasts around the world. It is famous trekking destinations around the world. Everest Base Camp Trekking offers you the something big and unique experiences that you have never thought of. If you are ever wondering for the real adventure in the Himalayas then Everest Base Camp trekking can be your best choice. The reason is that you will be witnessing to World’s tallest peak i.e. Mount Everest and the other surrounding peaks the lures us with their beauty, white snow and glaciers. Everest Base Camp trekking is the most adventures and demanding treks that you must go once in your lifetime
The attraction of Everest Base Camp Trekking :
- Able to see Mt. Everest Base camp from the base camp
- Picture of Mt. Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,516m), Makalu (8,481m) and Cho Oyu (8,201m) – 4 out of 10 highest peaks in the world
- A beautiful Sunrise glimpse over Everest and other highest peaks, the Everest Base Camp, Khumbu icefall and the Khumbu glacier from Kala Patthar (5,545m)
- The chance to know about the Buddhist culture and tradition. Similarly, a chance to visit Tengboche monastery, the largest monastery in the Khumbu region.
- Everest Base Camp Trek passes through the Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience on the Tenzing-Hillary Airport which is one of the most dangerous airports in the world
- Learn and study Legendary Sherpas, their settlement, lifestyle, culture, and hospitality
- Breathtaking flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
Himalayan Trekking.com takes care of your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and departure to your home country. Everest Base Camp trek begins from a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
The adventure journey begins from Lukla airport to the Everest base camp trekking which is fully on foot. This trekking covers trips in the Khumbu region. We are able to attend the maximum altitude of 5545 meters at the top point of trekking. You will need Sherpa guide to ensure that no difficulties on the way to Kala Patthar. An English speaking and well-known mountain climbers will assist you on the difficult situation that trekkers face during trekking.
You can check the pricing and other information on the on our trekking package. If our trekking to Base Camp Package does not meet the needs, we can accomplish your needs by formulating a new customized package to ensure to fulfill your needs, time and budget.
Furthermore, the achievement of this base trek depends on the selection of right season, mental determination, and physical condition. One must choose the right things and mentally prepared to go to Everest Base Camp Trekking. Therefore, the Best choice will be autumn or spring and to accept the challenge.
Things to remember before going to Everest Base Camp Trek:
- Te first things to remember is Weather conditions. As the weather condition in the Himalayas changes continuously even during the trekking seasons too.
- Similarly, when the weather goes horribly wrong, affect the flight schedule, resulting in flight delays for a few hours to even a few following days. Therefore, to be on a safe side, we request you to add a few extra days to your plan.
Furthermore, in any trek, trekker’s safety if number 1 priority. So, considering this fact, the team leader on duty is able to make changes in the itinerary provided, in case of unexpected weather change, the unsuitable health condition of a group member or an unforeseen natural disaster.
Contact Himalayan Trekking for the successful Everest Base Camp trekking at the affordable cost
Whatsapp & Viber Call