Gosainkunda Lake Retreats Trek is tour to Gosainkunda lake. This is a holy place for Hindus where thousands reach on pilgrimage trekking during the summer to pay homage to Lord Shiva. The lake lies at 4380 meters.
The holy route to Gosainkundatakes your via unique landscapes. This landscapes are full from evergreen forest to sub alpine grasslands where pouring waterfalls from the rocks and beautiful mountains adds beauty to our tour.
During the journey to Gosainkunda Lake Retreats Tour, you will be accompanied by Guru Sumananda Sagar, a well-known for unique types of meditation. After a research of 18 yrs he has discovered a new kind of meditation which is very effective and useful in our busy life. He is famous for curing many people from various diseases (Stress, Anxiety) solely by his meditation technique that you will learn for the duration of the journey. He will give you spiritual speech (Satsanga) such as Art of Prosperity, What is Death, How to get inner Peace, everyday during the tour. So join this life changing holiday now. Himalayantrekking will assist you in tailoring a wellness vacation that will best fit your needs
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
You will be welcomed bu our company representatives upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. then you are taken to destined hotel. Our guide will explain briefly the program upon arrival at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu
This morning after breakfast you will be taken to visit Hindu culture temple, Pashupatinnath. This is the temple of lord Shiva located on the banks of the Bagmati river Kathmandu. Then you will be taken to the holiest Shrine for Buddhist culture of Nepal, Boudhanath Stupa. After these two places you will be taken to visit Patan also known as Lalitpur city. At last you will be taken to the ancient Swaymbunath stupa (known as Monkey temple) is Kathmandu’s most important Buddhist shrine. Back to hotel overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive to Dhunche (1,764m)
Breakfast at the Hotel and drive to Dhunche, capital of Rasuwa district which is 120km/6 hrs drive from Kathmandu via Pasang Lamu highway. Moving to your destination, you will pass through several locations like Kakani (best known for panoramic view of great Himalayas of Nepal, hills and Kathmandu city itself) and Trishuli Bazaar. Magnificent views of mountains as Annapurna, Langtang, Ganesh and Manaslu will be your major attraction. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 4: Trek to Sing Gompa (3,330m)
From Dhunche, The trail to Sing Gompa climbs up and down through forests of Oaks, Firs and Rhododendrons and a river. The trail continues across the head of a second valley, Sing Gompa, which is the main attraction at Chandan Bari. Sing Gompa has several hotels and a small cheese factory. Overnight at Guest House
Day 5: Trek to Gosainkunda (4,460m)
Early in the morning, you will be ascending a ridge from Sing Gompa so that we have clear way to Gosainkunda trail. As the trail ascends, outstanding views across Langtang valley to Langtang Lirung and Himalchuli, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu can be observed. Passing three amazing lakes: Saraswati Kund, Bhairab Kund and Gosainkunda. Gosainkunda (Holy Shiva’s lake), you will find yourself in the beauty of Heaven. According to the Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva himself created this high altitude lake. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 6: Explore Gosainkunda
Today you will spend the entire day exploring the lake. The lake covers an area of four square miles. As mentioned earlier, many Hindus and Buddhists participate in the huge festival that takes place in summer. Nearby Gosainkunda there are other lakes as well – Bhairab Kund and Saraswati Kund. Overnight at Guest House.
Day 7: Return back down Dhunche
Return back down Dhunche and drive back to Kathmandu Overnight at Hotel
Day 8 : Best day in Kathmandu
Morning Meditation Session and after breakfast free day in Kathmandu, shopping, massage etc. Farewell Dinner in the evening. Overnight at Hotel
Day 9 : Depart from Nepal
A private transfer will take you to the airport for your return international flight so that you can return to your country.
- Airport transfers by private car in Kathmandu
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star Nepalese standard hotel.
- Round way private coach to and from Dhunche
- Everyday Meditation and Spiritual Session by our Guru
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Langtang National Park permit fee
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Daily hot drinks such as tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- 1 porter/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- Our service charge & value added tax
- Insurance – coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu (Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, international flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter