Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour is a short cultural journey through the marvels of Nepal; Kathmandu and Nagarkot. It is especially for those individuals who have a short amount of time. Yet, we know that they wish to experience both the magnificent legacy and different societies of Nepal. And, witness the sensational and surrounding views of the Himalayas as well.
This short tour through the marvels of Nepal is designed especially for the tourists to allow them to see the beautiful aspects of Nepal.
Highlights of Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour
- Visit culturally important UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
- Nagarkot Sunrise View
- Majestic views of the mountain ranges like Manaslu, Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Langtang ranges, and so on.
- Meet with the locals and witness their unique culture
The tour starts on the second day of your arrival at Kathmandu. You will drive for Nagarkot on the very next day of your arrival. However, we will make sure that you won’t miss the glorious Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and Swayambhunath. Also, on your return from Nagarkot after the sunrise tour, you will take a brief tour of Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Squares.
All the main destinations in the Kathmandu Valley are incorporated, with old urban communities diverging from conventional town life. Witness the sunrise from the great Himalayan viewpoint at Nagarkot. Visit both holy Hindu and Buddhist destinations and meet with the locals. Observe the amazing Newari architecture and return home feeling that you have gone to the real Nepal. We assure you that at the end of this tour, you will feel accomplished. In fact, it is more than simply touching the surface of this intriguing and inviting nation.
We can easily tailor-make this 4-days Kathmandu Nagarkot tour as per your requirement. All you have to do is contact us regarding your time, budget and other necessities.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to the hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. The rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and Nagarkot
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupa of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple – oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Lunch will be served on the way. Then drive to Nagarkot Finally arrive Nagarkot and enjoy the view of the sunset and eastern Himalayan ranges. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 3: Observe the Sunrise and back to Kathmandu for the Sightseeing
Morning Observe the sunrise view from your hotel and After breakfast transfer to Bhaktapur for the half-day city tour covering Bhaktapur Durbar square – the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple and Patan Durbar Square including oldest Krishna temple. Finally, return back to the hotel & overnight.
Day 4: Final Departure
Free until you are transferred to international airport for onward journey.
- Airport transfers by private car in Kathmandu
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the Tour
- Daily Delicious Breakfast at the Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees in all sightseeing places
- Licensed Tour guide for the whole tour and his daily wage, food, accommodation
- All transfer & sightseeing by private A/C vehicle
- Applicable entrances fees
- All Government Taxes
- Lunch & Dinners during the Journey
- Insurance & all personal nature of expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Service other than mentioned in price includes section.