Bird Watching Tour
Eminent for being truly the place for birding trips in Nepal. Situated in the far east of Nepal on the fringe with India, the Koshi Tappu conserve was initially made to ensure the last remants of Nepal’s wild water buffalo and right up ’til today there are around 320+ of these creatures. These days most eminent for its feathered creature life, there are around 480 unique types of birds recorded in Koshi Tappu. These incorporate Bengal Florican, Indian nightjar, Pallas’s fish eagle, Swamp Francolin, Black-necked Stork, Lesser Adjutant, Comb Duck, Falcated Duck, Spot-billed Duck, Cotton Pygmy Goose, Baer’s Pochard, Bailon’s Crake, Ruddy Crake, Greater Painted Snipe, Pheasant-tailed jacana, Yellow-wattled Lapwing, Indian Courser, Black-bellied Tern, Imperial Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Lesser Kestrel, Watercock, Striated Grassbird and Bristle Grassbird and much more.
The Gangetic river dolphin has been located here and there are along with other few warm blooded creature species deserving of note too including the Asian elephant, the smooth-covered otter and hoard deer.
From Kathmandu it’s a laborious 10 hour drive, so by a long shot the most ideal approach to get to Koshi Tappu is to fly from Kathmandu to Biratnagar from where it’s under 2 hours by road. The flight (albeit short) is quite breath taking as should be obvious Everest and numerous other Himalayan giants as well.
We utilize the accommodations and professional naturalist services provided by the team at the Koshi Camp. Accommodations include tents with beds and as of late included private services. Suppers are taken at the camps eatery.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu
After your trip to Kathmandu, We will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. On the way you could have your first impress about Nepalese culture.
Change of sceneries guaranteed. Sounds, smell, rickshaws, colours, street…Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Fly to Biratnagar and transfer to Koshi Tappu
Early Morning fly to Biratnagar drive to Koshi Tappu wildlife reserve, Evening small walk insight the park, Accommodation in tented camp with full board meal.
Day 3: Full day Wildlife safari
Full day activities in wildlife camp, birds watching tour and seeing wildlife on wetland, tented camp with meal.
Day 4: Wildlife activities, Nature walk
Wildlife activities, river side walk, jeep safari and nature walk with birds/wildlife view, tented camp with meal.
Day 5: Bird watching, Drive to Biratnagar, Fly to kathmandu
Morning birds watching and process to depart drive to Biratnagar airport and fly to kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Day 6: Fly back home
Today as per your international fl ight time, keep your air ticket and your passport handy. Our office staff will take you to the airport for your fi nal departure from this amazing country, Nepal.
- Airport Transfer in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj
- 2 nights Twin Sharing Accommodation in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Biratnagar-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above mentioned itinerary/program.
- All national park fees/entry permits.
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
- All Government Tax.
- Lunch & Dinners in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver