Nepal Visa Information
NEPAL VISA INFORMATION
You can get the visa for Nepal after your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu if you come by Air. But If our are entering Nepal Via Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on the Nepal-India border and Kodari on the Nepal-China border can easily get the Visa For Nepal.
If you want to come to Nepal, Nepalese visa is easily accessible nearest Nepalese Embassy or Diplomatic Mission.
Want to stay in Nepal for longer time or want to renew the Visa for Nepal at the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED??
In order to get the visa for Nepal, you will need the following documents:
- A valid passport
- one passport Sized photographs
- You will need following currency: Euro, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen fro visa payment.
- Not accepted as payment of visa fee
- -Credit card,
- -Indian currency and Nepali currency
a. Tourist Visa Nepal
Visa Facility Duration Fee
- Multiple entry 15 days US$ 25 or Equivalent convertible currency
- Multiple entry 30 days US$ 40 or Equivalent convertible currencies
- Multiple entry 90 days US$ 100 or Equivalent convertible currency
B. Visa Extension for Nepal
Foreign citizen in Nepal can stay for a maximum of 150 days in a year (Jan 1 to Dec 31).
Learn more about applying for Nepal visa online by clicking here Online Visa Application for Nepal ( Nepal
or can reach to Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.
For more information about the Visa and Visa Extension please
Tel: 00977-1- 4429660 / 4438862 / 4438868/ 4433934
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org