World’s Tallest Zipline Pokhara, Nepal will be an incredible experience for any high flying enthusiasts. Draw out the thrill-seeker in you in a race down what is guaranteed to be the world’s quickest and longest zip wire at Pokhara. In fact, it’s figured that you can reach speeds up to 90MPH on the mile-long, 850m plummet down the Sarangkot slope. Of course, with great views as well, if only you can stand to look.
Extreme Zipline Pokhara is the world’s most incredible zip line and is the world’s longest and fastest zip line. The thrilling adventure from ZipFlyer is located at one of the most beautiful locations in the world. This is an unparalleled flying through clear beautiful picturesque vistas of naturally Pokhara with a gorgeous view. Not to mention, it is definitely an adrenaline experience, cheap & a lot of fun.
The ZipFlyer (Zipline Pokhara) Facts
- 1.8km (1800m) long with a vertical drop of 600m
- 120km/h is the top speed (depends on weather and wind conditions)
- Located at Sarankot, a 30 mins ride from Lakeside, Pokhara
- The towers can withstand 8+ magnitude Earthquakes
- 24 hours Cancellation Policy
- Dual zipline is available
- The minimum age for participation is 10 years
- The minimum weight requirement is 34kg (75lbs), while the max weight limit is 125kg (275lbs)
Indeed, the world’s most incredible zip line!
Get excited and gear, for it is an experience not worth missing. This is your chance of exploring completely new varieties of adventure activities that will push your adrenaline to the next level! Challenge your spirit as you take on this challenge with excitement and fun like never before.
Don’t just imagine, Book the trip now!
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Sarangkot and take a zip line from Sarangkot to Hemja then Transfer from Hemja to Pokhara
- Pick up and drop off service
- Zipline Service
- Guiding information